Rod is a 5/8 fine thread, 18-tpi.
The rod diameter is .75in
The bore diameter (measured externally) is 1.875in.
The stationary base end has a non-threaded 0.5in hole that is 3/4 in deep.
Engineered for high-power density applications, Parker’s Compact Electro-Hydraulic Linear Actuator (EHA) is a fully self-contained DC motor-driven actuator that provides both power and control. With a choice of 12-volt or 24-volt motor options, (this listing is for the 12 volt option) you can match the power supply to your application’s demand for a flexible, cost-effective solution.
Learn more about the advantages of Parker Compact EHA in high power density, light weight applications under Product Support.
• Marine (Non-Military)
• Turf Equipment
• Construction Equipment
• Energy Production, Development & Service
• Agriculture Machinery
• Material Handling Equipment
Features and Benefits:
• Improved performance
• Double-acting hydraulic cylinder that can be powered in both directions
• Integrated control valves that protect against overload
• Internal fluid reservoir to ensure fluid cleanliness and smooth operation
• Increased durability
• Rugged DC motor
• Robust one-piece housing
• Manufactured from anodized cast aluminum
• Ease of use
• Quick installation
• Manual release option
• Universal orientation for easy mounting
• Flushed, filled and sealed for life (no maintenance)
• Suitable for mobile, light industrial and domestic applications
• Operates in a variety of harsh environments
• Permanent Magnet DC Motor
• Reversible Gear Pump
• Double-Acting Hydraulic Cylinder (for stroke lengths of 8 in)
• Simple Pivot Pin Mountings
• Forces up to 21.35 kN (4,800 lbf)
• Pressure up to 207 bar (3,000 psi)
• Speed up to 84 mm/sec (3.3 in/sec)
• Meets IP 65 and IP67, salt spray test per ASTM B1117 and MIL-STD-810F for vibration
• CE Certified